ooooh, official Chronodex notebook, and on MD paper, AND it will be available during the MD Paper 10th Anniversary event in Hong Kong while I’m on holiday there! Fantastic! 🖋️
Can someone tell me whether Reeder 3 is a good? People rave about it, but it looks like dev for it has slowed.
I’m currently using Inoreader, but they don’t handle newsletter very well. I’m interested in trying Feedbin, but need an iOS app for it (pref. loads full article).
What I am up to as of…
16 April 2018
- removing the u-photo leak so Bridgy can cross-post images to Twitter properly
- automating u-photo class for actual images in a post
- fix the missing avatar in my sent webmentions
- Explore automation with Keyboard Maestro (on Mac) and Workflow (on iOS)
- Try to use OmniFocus properly again
- Re-think how I use Ulysses
- use it to keep notes on OmniFocus projects (cross-referencing using x-callback-url)
- this would also include links to emails (Spark mail links)
- Attempt a version of David Sparks’ Hyper-scheduling
- Work through Michael Sull’s “The Art of Cursive Penmanship”
- Try to actually cook at home by using Hello Fresh
This page is inspired by Daren Sivers and the /now movement.
Not sure if it’s obvious in this photo, but there is a pile of flavouring in this box of Shapes.
I can eat this with a spoon!
I’m so enjoying this show right now. I didn’t think I would be interested in a period drama set in Korea in the early 1900s, but the main female lead is a badass. Noble lady by day, and gun-toting activist by night.
A long read (it’s the New Yorker, what do you expect), but it was fascinating.